COLLREGS. QUIZ NAME:
1) What is your understanding of `Safe Speed'.
2) What considerations would you take into account when deciding on safe speed.
3) What is meant by `A Proper Lookout'?
4) Define the following terms;
a) A power driven vessel
b) A vessel not under command
c) A vessel restricted in it's ability to manoeuvre
d) A fishing vessel
5) List the vessels which have to keep clear of a vessel not under command.
6) List eight (8) international distress signals.
7) Explain your understanding of rule 2 `Responsibility'
8) When should a sailing vessel give way to a power driven vessel ?
9) What is your primary responsibility as master of any vessel ?